How to make crispy, delicious egg rolls/Capsicum Rolls?
Today I will show you different type of Egg rolls, you can also say this capsicum egg rolls. I think you will all love my Capsicum cube egg role. It is not looking like roll, it's like a cube but very testy. Try this recipe once, I am sure you can make everybody happy.
- Flour 1 cup
- Sugar to taste
- Chopped Carrot
- Chopped Beet
- Salt to taste
- Sunflower Oil 1 cup
- Chopped Onion
- Chopped Green Chili
- Black Paper Powder to taste
* Knead a soft dough using maida /flour 2 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp sugar, 1/2 tsp salt and water
Mix everything well and make a soft dough, keep it with cover for 10 minutes.
* Make two even balls of the dough
* Roll each ball to make round parathas but I am using flour/ maida not oil
* keep one 1/2 capsicum in the middle of the paratha
* Add some salt in the capsicum
* Add 1 beaten egg in the capsicum
* Now add pinch of salt with chopped Carrot,
chopped Beet, Chopped Onion, Chopped Green Chili. Mix everything well.
* Take some mixed vegetables and add in the capsicum, make sure beaten egg should not come out from capsicum, add more mixed vegetables as you can.
* Now smoothly cover the capsicum one by one side with paratha, block the capsicum from all the side, press little in the joint of the paratha, because it should not open when we will fry in the oil. It will look like a nice cube.
* In the same process make the other one
* Now it is ready for fry
* Heat oil in a pan, take 2 cup oil for fry
* Add cube carefully in the oil
* Fry both side well, simmer in low heat, let it simmer for 10 minutes
* Fry until get a brownish color and crunchy, crispy
* Egg roll is ready, transfer fried roll in serving bowl
* You can cut the roll from the middle, add some sauce and Black Paper Powder to taste