- gf flours and xanthan gum can be replaced for an equal amount of ap unbleached flour
- sugars can replaced for 6 oz granulated sugar
- coconut oil can be replaced with veg oil
- if using raisins or cranberries, omit 2 tbsp flour
- 3 carrots (7oz)
- 1 zucchini (7oz shredded)
- 4 oz walnuts
- 8 oz gf flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tbsp + 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cocoa
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- 2 eggs
- 7 oz turbinado
- 1 oz coconut sugar
- 2 oz coconut oil, melted
Toast walnuts at 350 til fragrant. Remove as much of the skin as you can. Chop roughly.
Chop carrots into tiny pieces and toss in food processor til fine. Shred zucchini finely.
Whisk dry ingredients together in a small bowl.
Use hand mixer to mix wet ingredients. Add dry to wet. Add zucchini and carrots. Stir in walnuts.
Bake in a parchment and greased loaf pan for 350 for 1 hour.