Will need an 11 x 7" pan for these brownies. You can sub the random chocolate for 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate.
- 2.5 oz kinder egg shells
- 1 half-eaten cadbury egg
- 1 bar ikea dark chocolate (3.5 oz)
- 1 avocado, pushed thru a sieve
- 4 oz white sugar
- 2 oz light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 10 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c unbleached ap flour (2.5 oz)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp red wine
- 1/8 tsp instant espresso powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- 1/4 c caramel
- 1/4 c simple syrup with 2 tbsp brandy and 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 c dark chocolate ganache
Melt chocolate and butter in a stainless steel pan over simmering water. Add cocoa. Remove from heat. Stir in sugar, flax,salt and avocado. Whisk in eggs, red wine, espresso and vanilla extract. Fold in flour.
Pour in 11x7" pan, lined with foil and buttered. Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
Poke holes into the brownies. Spread the caramel over the top while still hot. Poke more holes and pour syrup over the top. When cooled spread frost with ganache.