Spicy, sexy and flavoursome rice wrapped with poultry or lamb with sausage. Bombay Biryani can be a timeless South East Asian meat along with condiment pilau (rice) dish.
- Meat (beef/mutton/chicken) 500g-750g
- Rice (Soaked for 10 minutes) 500g-750g
- Oil/ghee ½ cup (140ml)
- Onions (Finely chopped) 4 (Medium sized)
- Potatoes (peeled and halved) 3 (Medium sized)
- Tomatoes (Finely Chopped) 6-7 (Medium sized)
- Yogurt ½ cup (125g)
- Garlic (Paste) 1tbsp
- Ginger (Finely chopped) 1tbsp
- Green chillies (Slit in two) 6-8
- Salt 2 tbsp
- Yellow Food Colour 1pinch (Mixed in 4 tbsp water)
- Regal’s Bombay Biryani Masala mix 70g (1 packet)
Fry red onion in oil/ghee until golden brown. Add various foods, nutmeg, garlic, tomato vegetables, yogurt and Regal’s Bombay Biryani Mix and fry for 10-15 minutes. Add the celery when various foods are 50 % smooth.
Add 1 cup h2o and make preparations on low heated until various foods are smooth (water is not needed for chicken). When oil/ghee differentiates from gravy, add green chillies and get prepared for another 2 minutes then turn the heat off.
In another pan, steam feed in 6-8 glasses h2o with 2 tablespoons of salt. Strain h2o when feed is 50 % done.
Set feed and various foods curry in alternate levels in a big cooking pan. Spread yellow food colour on feed. Cover and make preparations on low heated for 10-15 minutes.
You can also take your Bombay Biryani with sliced boiled egg.