Here’s a delicious raw vegan carob bar recipe that requires only five minutes to make and is perfect for people who can’t eat chocolate.
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter or another nut butter of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons of milk of your choice (or water)
- ¼ cup of oat flour
- ¼ cup of rolled oats
- ¼ cup of desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup of coconut flakes
- Some jam of your choice to fill the cookies
Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
Combine the milk with peanut butter and maple syrup, then add the dry ingredients and mix everything well.
Take spoonfuls of the mixture, roll them into little balls and press a thumbprint into the center of each ball, but make sure you don’t go all the way down. Fill each cookie with jam. The best ways is to use a coffee spoon.
Put them on a tray covered with baking paper and bake for about 15 minutes.