Here’s a delicious and easy-to-make raw vegan tart recipe.
This amazing tart is ready in just a few minutes and requires only a few ingredients. It’s a wonderful dessert to share with someone because it’s rich in healthy fat. It’s great as a Christmas, Birthday or Valentine’s Day dessert for two.
- For the crust:
- ½ cup of shredded coconut (about 25-30 grams)
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup or other liquid sweetener
- For the filling:
- 3-4 tablespoons of coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa or cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup (or other sweetener of your choice)
- Shredded coconut for decoration – optional
Mix the shredded coconut and the peanut butter. Add the melted coconut oil and the maple syrup, and mix everything together.
Press the mixture to the bottom and the sides of the pan.
In a separate bowl, combine the coconut cream, the coconut oil and the maple syrup. You don’t have to melt the coconut oil and the coconut cream as long as you whip them very well.
Add cocoa or cacao powder and mix everything well.
Pour the mixture over the crust and decorate with some shredded coconut.
Keep it in the fridge for a few hours before serving.