A michelada is also known as a cerveza preparada or chelada. For authentic flavor, you must use Mexican lager beers which are light and crisp and always served ice-cold. In this classic version, the added ingredients enhance the beer but don’t overpower it.
- 1 bottle Mexican lager beer 12 oz.
- 5 drops Worcestershire sauce add or subtract to taste
- 5 drops Maggi sauce add or subtract to taste
- 1 tbsp. lime juice juice from about ½ a lime
- 2 tbsp. salt to frost the rim of the glass
- 3 ice cubes lg.
PREP YOUR GLASS
Squeeze the juice of half a lime into a small bowl.
Then, dip the rim of the glass into the lime juice.
Lastly, dip the rim of the glass in the salt.
PREPARE YOUR BEER
Add 3 ice cubes to your beer glass.
Add a few drops of Worcestershire sauce.
Add a few drops of Maggi sauce.
Add the lime juice.
Pour your beer into your glass.
There are no comments. Be the first to add one.