Vegan Yum Yum
- 1 block extra firm tofu (pressed, cut into small squares)
- 1 tbsp canola (or Peanut Oil)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 2 tsps soy sauce
- 2 tsps mirin
- broccoli (steamed)
- 1 carrot (peeled and cut into coins)
- cashews (crushed, optional)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 2 cups cooked rice
1. Combine all ingredients for sauce and set aside.
2. Brown tofu on all both sides and then remove from pan.
3. Saute onion and ginger and carrot until inion is translucent. Add tofu to the pan, along with mirin, soy sauce, broccoli and sauce.
4. Serve over rice with crushed cashews.