- 11/2 lb deli ham or turkey, thin sliced
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced thin
- 1 juicy ripe tomato - thin sliced
- 1 small head of lettuce, shredded
- 1 1/2 c shredded cheese,( i use italian 6 cheese blend) or shred my own mozzarella
- 2 boboli pizza crusts.
Preheat oven to 400
Take the two pizza crusts, and cut each in half, on the cheese side of the crust, I spray with cooking spray, to keep from sticking.
Arrange meats on the one half, and a hand full of the cheese, spread the cheese over the meat. Put the other half of the crust on just like a sandwich. Bake on a pizza pan for roughly 10-15 min, carefully flip to the other side, and cook an additional 10-15 min till crispy, and cheese is and meat is heated through.
Remove from oven, take the crust off on the cheese side, add the lettuce, tomato, onion and mayo. Cut in half and enjoy.