One of the best and most popular cocktails, only this time I have given it a fruity vibe. It takes 5 minutes to make. Oh, and the ladies will definitely love this one.
- 4-5 fresh mint leaves (plus a good looking sprig for garnish)
- 2 strawberries quartered
- 2 oz of white rum
- ¾ oz of simple syrup
- 1 oz of lime juice cut a lime wedge for garnish
- About 2 big handfuls of crushed ice
- Soda water to top up
1. Rub your mint leaves around the rim of your glass, then rip them up and place them inside the glass.
2. Add your strawberries, then use a muddler or the back of a wooden spoon (or something of that nature) to squash the strawberries and to muddle the mint.
3. Put your rum, sugar syrup and lime juice in your glass, fill the glass 3 quarters of the way with your crushed ice then give the mixture a quick stir.
4. Top the glass up with your soda water, add a little more crushed ice and then finish with a final sprig of mint. Enjoy!