If you want an upgrade from regular old cinema popcorn, you’ve come to the right place. Make your own stovetop popcorn, spice it up, have fun!!
- 4 tablespoons grape-seed oil
- ½ cup of popcorn kernels
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 50 g of butter melted
- Salt to taste
1. Pre-heat your grape-seed oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
2. Once the oil gets nice and hot, add one popcorn kernel. When it pops, add the rest of your kernels and put a lid on top straight away.
3. Give the pot a few good shakes as the kernels pop.
4. When you hear that there is no popping left, turn the heat off, then transfer the popcorn to a bowl.
5. Add the paprika, lime juice, cayenne pepper and melted butter then mix through.
6. Lightly season to taste with salt, then serve.