- 3 peeled hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 8 bacon slices, chopped
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn or cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tbs. minced flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Tbs. minced chives
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken or turkey
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 lb. Gorgonzola or other blue cheese, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
4 to 6 servings
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic, ¼ tsp. salt and ½ tsp. pepper. Gradually whisk in the olive oil. Alternatively, use a food processor.
Combine parsley and chives. In a large bowl, toss the salad greens with the vinaigrette. Arrange the chicken, cheese, avocados, tomatoes, bacon, parsley and chive mix, and egg slices on top of the greens and serve immediately.
There are no comments. Be the first to add one.