It takes only a few minutes to make this dish. It tastes good and nutritious.
- 1/2 Lb of snow peas, tip clipped & washed
- 1 cup of roasted cashew nut, lightly salted
- 3 mushrooms,sliced
- 1/2 cup of onion chopped in pieces (optional)
- 2 cloves of garlic, smashed & chopped in pieces
- 1 teaspoon of black bean paste
- Ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Place pan over stove in medium high heat
2. Put in garlic,onion & stir after oil is hot
3. Put in mushroom after garlic turning light brown & stir for a few seconds.
4. Put in snow peas & black bean paste & stir
5. Cook for 23-30 seconds, make sure the black bean paste is well blended in
6. Pick up & place in a plate, then spread cashew nuts over the top of plate before serving.
1. Since the black bean paste and cashew nut are salted, you don't need more salt.
2. Adding cashew nuts to the plate just before serving so that the nuts wouldn't be softened.