1. Ginger is good for your health. This ginger-favored soup is excellent for people feeling under the weather.
2. For those who are not used to the taste of fresh ginger, try to slice it as thin as possible (hair thin) and give ginger a chance to enter your diet on a daily basis.
- 3 cups of chicken broth from freshly cooked chicken bones
- 3 cups of water
- 3 cups of chopped cauliflower, washed
- 1/2 block of firm tofu, cubed
- 1 small carrot, wash, peeled & sliced
- 2 mushrooms, washed & sliced
- 1 Chinese onion, washed & chopped
- 1 tbsp thin sliced fresh ginger
- Pepper, Salt
1. Combine chicken broth, water & bring it to boil
2. Add cauliflower, tofu, carrot & mushroom
3. Bring it to a second boil then turn heat off
4. Add onion, ginger, salt & pepper to taste