- 1/2 of cauliflower cut into small pieces
- 3 thick slices of bacon, cut into pieces
- 1 or 2 green onions, washed and sliced
- 4 or 5 mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, smashed
- 1 small red hot pepper (optional)
- 1/2 carrot, sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 1 tsp of cornstarch (combined with a little water)
- salt (optional)
- sugar (optional)
1. Brown the bacon pieces over medium heat until light brown. Then pick them out and put aside.
2. In the same pan, increase the heat to medium high and stir in the hot pepper and garlic.
3. Add green onion, mushroom, and carrot. Stir.
4. Pour in sliced cauliflower and stir.
5. When cauliflower turns yellowish, add cooked bacon pieces and stir.
6. Turn to medium low heat and add chicken broth and corn starch. Stir.
7. Taste to see if you need to add salt or sugar.