- – Red radishes (washed): 8-10 nos.
- – Garlic (peeled): 1 head
- – Green chilies: 2-4 nos. or to taste
- – White vinegar: 2/3 cup
- – Sugar: 1/4 cup
- – Rock salt: 1 teaspoon
– Top and tail the radishes.
– Using a KitchenAid Box Grater, finely slice the red radishes, and garlic cloves.
– Wash and pat dry the chilies, then slit them in length.
– Place radishes, garlic and green chilies in a glass jar.
– In a measuring cup, whisk together the vinegar, sugar and salt.
– Pour over the contents in the jar. Shut jar tightly, and shake.
– Stand for 2-3 hours or overnight in the fridge. The pickles are ready to eat.
– Store in fridge for 2-3 weeks.