This was a simple, spicy salad. For the dressing, I recommend scallion buttermilk dressing:
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot
- 3 handfuls of mixed baby greens
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp scallion buttermilk or ranch dressing
Blend the spices and salt. Thinly slice the chicken and season with spice blend and garlic.
Heat extra virgin olive oil in a large saucepan on medium-high heat. Add shallots and cook until fragrant. Add the chicken and stir-fry until fully cooked (about 5 minutes). Set aside.
Plate the greens. Add radishes and top with chicken. Drizzle with scallion buttermilk dressing or some other ranch-style dressing.