What's not to love?
- 1.25 C all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 regular sized peanut butter cups or 10-12 mini-sized cups, coarsely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
3. Combine peanut butter, melted butter, milk, vanilla and eggs in a separate bowl, stirring well.
4. Add peanut butter mixture to flour mixture; stir until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Scrape the batter into a 9-inch square baking pan lightly greased with canola oil, and arrange the peanut butter cups over batter.
6. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes. They're done when the edges are brown and a toothpick in the center comes out with some moist crumbs attached.
7. Cool in pan on a wire rack. EAT.