Roasted Cauliflower with Cilantro-Hummus Dressing and Pomegranate
Wow. This is so good--such an amazing and perfect combination of distinct flavors. I kind of can't believe how tasty it is.
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves, packed
- 1/3 cup hummus
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 large head)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor; process until smooth. Add 6 tablespoons water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until mixture is the consistency of a creamy salad dressing.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add cauliflower; cook 10 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Place cauliflower on a jelly-roll pan. Roast cauliflower at 375° for 18 minutes or until tender, turning once. Add pomegranate arils; toss to combine. Top with tahini mixture.