Easy and yummy.
- 8 ounces uncooked farfalle pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 (4-ounce) packages mushrooms (I used one shiitake and one cremini), chopped
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 t dried dill
- 1 t dried parsley
- 1 C frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, shaved (about 1/4 cup)
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; swirl to coat. Add onion; sauté 3 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and mushrooms; cook 8 minutes or until mushrooms are browned. Add stock and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, add peas, and simmer 5 minutes, then stir in dill, parsley, butter and pepper. Add pasta; toss to coat. Place 1 1/4 cups pasta mixture in each of 4 bowls. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.