Photo by wholefoodsmarket.com
I was really surprised at how delicious and easy this was. This is a meal in a bowl.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 4 cups broccoli florets, blanched and cooled
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add orzo and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain well and transfer to a serving bowl. Add broccoli, tomatoes, green onions, olives, pine nuts, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and toss gently to combine. Top with feta cheese and serve.