My friend Tara made me this for breakfast and it gave me energy for the entire day ( a buzz, really). These are all the rage in Hawaii right now.
- 2 packets plain acai smoothie packets (find them in the freezer aisle)
- 1 cup of your favorite milk (Koff uses unsweetened hemp milk)
- 2 Tbsp. shelled hemp seeds (available at Manitobaharvest.com)
- Honey or agave syrup, to taste
- 1/2 cup of your favorite cereal
Remove acai packets from freezer and let thaw for 10 to 15 minutes, until slightly softened. Mash with a fork, then stir in milk. Top with hemp seeds, honey or agave to taste, and your favorite cereal.