- 1 lb cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 large zucchini, sliced (or 6 baby zucchini, sliced)
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 1 T butter
- 1.5 T flour
- 1 C milk
- 1/2 C grated cheese (some combination of swiss, cheddar, parmesan, gouda--you choose)
- 1 t paprika
- 1 t parsley
- salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350. Cook the cauliflower in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Melt the butter in a pan and saute the onions and zucchini in it. Add the flour and stir well. Slowly add the milk and cheese until the mixture forms a smooth sauce. Add the cauliflower.
3. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish, top with some extra paprika, ground pepper and salt, and bake for 20-30 minutes.